Working Student Technical Account Management
Presently online shops lose their customer connection after checkout, leaving the post purchase communication to DHL, UPS & Co — you’ve probably experienced this yourself. ParcelLab solves this problem for e-retailers such as MediaMarkt, IKEA, Lidl, Puma and Nespresso.
We currently support 500+ online retailers with their customer communication post-checkout. We are growing rapidly and looking for you as a Working Student for Technical Account Management for our Munich office.
What to expect:
- First Level Support - you support our customers with their requests and challenges
- Creation of email templates - you demonstrate to our customers how to optimally communicate with their customers
- Maintenance and control of customer accounts - you check outgoing communication for optimizations and errors
- Preparation of working materials - you illustrate processes and interrelationships to make our product even more understandable to our customers
To be successful:
- Studies: You are currently enrolled in a full-time university study program, ideally in a technical, business or design-related subject
- Working student: You can imagine working 16-20 hours a week alongside your studies
- Technical understanding: You can quickly familiarize yourself with technical issues and are familiar with HTML/CSS
- Process thinking: You can easily think of processes and understand how to visualize them
- Customer contact: You have first experience in dealing with customers and know how to communicate professionally
- Structured working method: You have an overview of your tasks and timelines and are proactive in your work
- Language skills: You speak (and write) fluent German and English (French or Spanish is a plus)
- Grit: Start-up is a challenge and offers a lot of freedom. You will have to and want to learn many new things. But you will also take a lot with you and have a steep learning curve
What we offer:
- Start-Up culture: The chance to make a difference, to learn a lot and to work in a fast-paced, environment with other highly motivated professionals
- Flexibility and a supportive, team-oriented working environment
- Development potential: International opportunities & leadership roles
- A great solution that our customers love. No joke
- Modern workspaces in our Munich, London and Paris offices
That’s what our customers say about us:
- You’re cool 🙂 – Christian, COO of 11teamsports and one of our first customers
- It’s simply fun to work with you – Mathias, CRM Manager at Jochen Schweizer
Be part of our growth – bring your ideas and share in our success. Help generate new business and enjoy being part of our amazing parcelCrew!
Sound interesting? We look forward to hearing from you!