Culture and Operations Manager
Description de l'offre d'emploi
parcelLab is growing fast internationally and we're looking for highly motivated and talented individuals to join us.
We are looking for a full-time Culture and Operations Manager to join our Human Resources Team at our office in Munich. You will be responsible for managing office operations and ensuring a first-class employee experience across our parcelLab locations (currently London, Paris, Munich and soon New York).
What to expect:
Culture Ambassador (70%)
- Creating and driving employee engagement activities, e.g. employee anniversaries, company-wide events, team building events, social responsibility etc.
- Supporting cross-department initiatives and employee-driven project groups
- Assisting with onboarding activities to ensure new employees feel welcome
- Office management for all parcelLab locations (e.g. food & beverage management, liaising with external suppliers, vendors, and building management; inventory and stationery supplies)
- Responsibility for all occupational health & safety topics, including first aid, fire safety, etc.
- Creating and introducing company-wide policies relevant for successful workplace operations
- Travel management process ownership
Why you should become part of our crew:
Besides our values, our fun and open work culture and the diverse international team who you would work with, there are many reasons that make parcelLab a unique place to work:
- The chance to actively shape our success and to grow with your tasks and responsibilities
- Flexible working hours
- Plenty of room for your own ideas...space to try, fail and learn!
- Brand new Macbook or PC
- A product that gives its customers real pleasure. No kidding.
- We celebrate our success regularly at joint team events
- Central, modern offices in Munich, London and Paris
- A motivated international team, which consists not only of work colleagues, but friends
- Muesli, snacks, fruit and drinks for free...oh and don't forget the espresso coffee machine
Exigences de l'offre d'emploi
What you need to succeed:
- Excellent communication skills in English and German (B2 level or above)
- Structured, organised, with an analytical approach to solving tasks
- Hands-on, proactive, engaging personality
- Excellent work ethic and a highly reliable and dependable team member
- Initial experiences in managing projects
- Other foreign-language skills
- Experience in the areas of office/travel management, employee engagement or human resources
- Previous experience in working cross-culturally or with/in international teams
parcelLab is the leading Operations Experience (OX) platform for engaging post-sales experiences and communications. We already enable over 500 brands, online retailers and distributors (B2C/B2B) like MediaMarkt, IKEA, Nespresso, Puma, Lidl and many more to regain control over their end-to-end customer journey, thus ensuring an excellent post-sales customer journey.
Instead of handing over the customer relationship to third parties like DHL, UPS, FedEx, etc., with parcelLab, businesses retain all customer touchpoints in a curated manner within their own ecosystem, ensuring a consistent brand experience, proactive customer care and maximised cross-selling through automated communication during the post-sales customer journey.
Come be part of our growth – contribute your ideas and share in our success. Help generate new business with top-name companies, and enjoy being part of our amazing parcelCrew!
Sound interesting? We look forward to hearing from you!