Customer Success Manager
Description de l'offre d'emploi
parcelLab is growing fast internationally and we're looking for highly motivated and talented individuals to join us.
We are looking for a full-time Customer Success Manager to join our team at our HQ in Munich. You'll have the chance to take ownership of your customers from the very first week, provide consultative advice and ensure our customers are getting the most value out of our solution.
This role is part of our Customer Success Team and focuses on the French-speaking market and its clients.
What to expect:
- You will work with our clients to ensure that they are providing the best possible user experience to their customers and are getting the most value out of our solution.
- You develop and maintain strong, multi-level relationships with each customer.
- You work closely with our internal technical account management and sales teams to ensure our customer is always receiving a positive experience.
- You are driving renewals and upsells for our customers.
- You will do quarterly business reviews with our customers.
- Every conceivable freedom and support to achieve your personal and internal goals.
- Last but not least: a team that consists not only of colleagues but also of friends.
Why you should become part of our crew:
Besides our values, our fun and open work culture and the diverse international team who you would work with, there are many reasons that make parcelLab a unique place to work:
- The chance to actively shape our success and to grow with your tasks and responsibilities
- Flexible working hours
- Plenty of room for your own ideas...space to try, fail and learn!
- Brand new Macbook or PC
- A product that gives its customers real pleasure. No kidding.
- We celebrate our success regularly at joint team events
- Central, modern offices in Munich, London and Paris
- A motivated international team, which consists not only of work colleagues, but friends
- Muesli, snacks, fruit and drinks for free...oh and don't forget the espresso coffee machine
Exigences de l'offre d'emploi
What you need to succeed:
- Work experience: Ideally you have worked as a customer success manager or SaaS Sales person before.
- Fluent French (written and spoken) and excellent English language skills.
- You have the necessary drive to learn and understand processes and procedures in e-commerce.
- Good technical understanding.
- Drive: you enjoy to combine the work of managing your own customers and building long-term relationships.
- Challenge yourself: you're motivated to negotiate renewals and drive expansion.
- You are a team-player.
- You are ready to take over more responsibility.
- You have a confident appearance to independently manage the biggest brands (Enterprise) in the e-commerce landscape.
- Other foreign-language skills
- Start-up / scale-up / fast growth company experience
parcelLab is the leading Operations Experience (OX) platform for engaging post-sales experiences and communications. We already enable over 500 brands, online retailers and distributors (B2C/B2B) like MediaMarkt, IKEA, Nespresso, Puma, Lidl and many more to regain control over their end-to-end customer journey, thus ensuring an excellent post-sales customer journey.
Instead of handing over the customer relationship to third parties like DHL, UPS, FedEx, etc., with parcelLab, businesses retain all customer touchpoints in a curated manner within their own ecosystem, ensuring a consistent brand experience, proactive customer care and maximised cross-selling through automated communication during the post-sales customer journey.
Come be part of our growth – contribute your ideas and share in our success. Help generate new business with top-name companies, and enjoy being part of our amazing parcelCrew!
Sound interesting? We look forward to hearing from you!