Senior Full-Stack Developer
Description de l'offre d'emploi
parcelLab is growing fast internationally and we're looking for highly motivated and talented individuals to join us.
We are looking for full-time Senior Full-Stack Developers to join our Engineering Team at our office in London. You will be working with ownership on key parts of our product, developing new features and ensuring our product continues to be the best solution for our clients and their customers.
What to expect:
- You will develop, improve and deploy key components of our product
- You will have ownership for key aspects of our product
- Develop new features together our Product Team and well-known international e-commerce customers
- Room to experiment, learn new technologies and work with a modern stack (Serverless, React, Node)
- Work on a product used by millions of people each day
- Our CTO Julian promises that every new joiner will deploy their first feature to production within 2 weeks
Why you should become part of our crew:
Besides our values, our fun and open work culture and the diverse international team who you would work with, there are many reasons that make parcelLab a unique place to work:
- The chance to actively shape our success and to grow with your tasks and responsibilities
- Flexible working hours
- Plenty of room for your own ideas...space to try, fail and learn!
- Brand new MacBook Pro, noice-cancelling headphones & equipment of your choosing
- A product that our customers love. No kidding.
- We celebrate our success regularly at joint team events
- Central, modern offices in Munich, London and Paris
- A motivated international team, which consists not only of work colleagues, but friends
- Muesli, snacks, fruit and drinks for free...oh and don't forget the espresso coffee machine
Exigences de l'offre d'emploi
What you need to succeed:
- You have experience in interdependently developing functional features and code, in both a front-end and back-end environment and deploying these
- You are or will be comfortable using Node, Mongo, & AWS
- You're familiar with creating web-based software architecture
- You can communicate well in English (B2 level or above)
- You are structured, organised, with an analytical approach to solving problems with innovative solutions
- You have an excellent work ethic and are a highly reliable and dependable team member within an agile environment
- German language skills, but our office language is English
parcelLab is the leading Operations Experience (OX) platform for engaging post-sales experiences and communications. We already enable over 500 brands, online retailers and distributors (B2C/B2B) like MediaMarkt, IKEA, Nespresso, Puma, Lidl and many more to regain control over their end-to-end customer journey, thus ensuring an excellent post-sales customer journey.
Instead of handing over the customer relationship to third parties like DHL, UPS, FedEx, etc., with parcelLab, businesses retain all customer touchpoints in a curated manner within their own ecosystem, ensuring a consistent brand experience, proactive customer care and maximised cross-selling through automated communication during the post-sales customer journey.
Come be part of our growth – contribute your ideas and share in our success. Help generate new business with top-name companies, and enjoy being part of our amazing parcelCrew!
Sound interesting? We look forward to hearing from you!