Technical Project Manager
Description de l'offre d'emploi
Currently online shops lose their customer connection after checkout, leaving the post-purchase communication to DHL, UPS & Co — you’ve probably experienced this yourself. parcelLab solves this problem for e-retailers such as IKEA, Lidl, Puma and Nespresso.
We currently support 500+ online retailers with their customer communication post-checkout. We are growing rapidly and looking for you as a Technical Project Manager for our Munich office.
What to expect:
- Together with our product team, you will solve particularly complicated requirements and provide input for the product roadmap.
- You are our steward for the technical and content-related implementation with the customers.
- You identify and understand the requirements of our customers and implement their configurations.
- You are the expert on our product and can advise our customers to get the full potential out of our product.
- You independently support our customers from signing the contract to going live and beyond.
- You are the connection between the customer and our developers and ensure a smooth process.
- You have an eye for the process and optimize it constantly.
Exigences de l'offre d'emploi
To be successful:
- Tools: Several years of experience in planning and implementing (technical) projects - ideally in the e-commerce environment.
- Language: You speak and can write fluent English
- You're also fluent in either German or Italian
- Advice: Your recommendations and product ideas to our customers are well-founded and comprehensible in terms of numbers.
- Quality standards: The customer and project documents you create are always at the highest level.
- Sovereignty: Dealing with customers at different hierarchical levels is easy for you.
- Grit: Start-up is a challenge and offers a lot of freedom. You have to show a lot of your own initiative. But you will also take a lot with you and have a steep learning curve.
- Industry expertise: You know the most important terminology from e-commerce and logistics and know how to use it.
- Previous experience working directly with software engineers and in an agile development environment
- Other foreign-language skills.
What we offer:
- Start-Up culture: the chance to make a difference, to learn a lot and to work in a fast-paced, environment with other highly motivated professionals.
- Flexibility and a supportive, team-oriented working environment.
- Ownership: We motivate our employees to make their own decisions and mistakes to learn and do better every day.
- Our product is great; a great solution that our customers love. No joke.
- Modern workspaces in our Munich, London and Paris offices.
- Besides work, our office is used for meet-ups, table tennis and awesome parties. Annual team events include Oktoberfest, the parcelLab anniversary and our Christmas party.
That’s what our customers say about us:
- You’re cool 🙂 – Christian, COO of 11teamsports and one of our first customers
- It’s simply fun to work with you – Mathias, CRM Manager at Jochen Schweizer
Be part of our growth – bring your ideas and share in our success. Help generate new business and enjoy being part of our amazing parcelCrew!
Sounds interesting? We look forward to hearing from you!