Technical Content Designer
parcelLab is growing fast internationally and we're looking for highly motivated and talented individuals to join us.
We are looking for a full-time Technical Content Designer to join our Technical Account Management Team in our office in Munich. You will be responsible for conceptualising, designing and implementing customer centric post-sales communications.
What to expect:
- Creation of creative email communication to improve usability and increase conversion rates
- Design and implementation of responsive email templates, landing pages, banners etc.
- Visualisation and adaption of communication concepts and customer documents
- Maintenance of dynamic templates and placeholders
- Creation of graphics, illustrations and animations
- Autonomous expertise on content and design related topics
- Quality assurance and creation of guidelines and standards
- Close cooperation with the Engineering, Technical Account Management and Customer Success teams
Why you should become part of our crew:
Besides our values, our fun and open work culture and the diverse international team who you would work with, there are many reasons that make parcelLab a unique place to work:
- The chance to actively shape our success and to grow with your tasks and responsibilities
- Flexible working hours
- Plenty of room for your own ideas...space to try, fail and learn!
- Brand new Macbook or PC
- A product that gives its customers real pleasure. No kidding.
- We celebrate our success regularly at joint team events
- Central, modern offices in Munich, London and Paris
- A motivated international team, which consists not only of work colleagues, but friends
What you need to succeed:
- You feel at home and comfortable in working with customers, service providers, SaaS solutions and software engineers
- You have several years of experience in the e-commerce sector
- You have a passion for customer-centric usability and design
- You keep up with trends and innovations and want to learn new things and try them out
- Your concepts, recommendations and ideas to our customers are based on best practice, well-founded and can be qualified with hard data
- Your designs and content are always at the highest level
- You know your skills and how to convince others of your ideas
- You can speak and write English fluently (C1+), you also speak an intermediate level (B1+) of German
- You have worked in creative environments, such as digital agencies before
- You have experience with Web Analytics and BI tools, e.g. Google Analytics, Tableau
- You speak any further other foreign languages
- You have start-up / scale-up company experience and like to move at a fast pace
parcelLab is the leading Operations Experience (OX) platform for engaging post-sales experiences and communications. We already enable over 500 brands, online retailers and distributors (B2C/B2B) like MediaMarkt, IKEA, Nespresso, Puma, Lidl and many more to regain control over their end-to-end customer journey, thus ensuring an excellent post-sales customer journey.
Instead of handing over the customer relationship to third parties like DHL, UPS, FedEx, etc., with parcelLab, businesses retain all customer touchpoints in a curated manner within their own ecosystem, ensuring a consistent brand experience, proactive customer care and maximised cross-selling through automated communication during the post-sales customer journey.
Come be part of our growth – contribute your ideas and share in our success. Help generate new business with top-name companies, and enjoy being part of our amazing parcelCrew!
Sound interesting? We look forward to hearing from you!