Technical Support Engineer
parcelLab is growing fast internationally and we're looking for highly motivated and talented individuals to join us.
We are looking for a full-time Technical Support Engineer to join our Technical Account Management Team in our office in Munich.
What to expect:
- Taking care of all questions, issues and needs that our customers might have with our product (First-level support)
- Nurturing the relationship with existing customers through regular communication and by offering technical expertise
- Debugging errors and exploring our code and database to find the root causes for any customer issues
- Developing profound knowledge of our product to provide customers with the best support possible
- Offering expert-level support around the customer portal and its features
- Assisting customers in understanding and using our system to get the most value from it
- Having an attentive eye for maintaining a professional and smooth process, while also looking for opportunities to optimise it
- Working closely together with our Technical Account Managers and Product & Engineering teams
Why you should become part of our crew:
Besides our values, our fun and open work culture and the diverse international team who you would work with, there are many reasons that make parcelLab a unique place to work:
- The chance to actively shape our success and to grow with your tasks and responsibilities
- Flexible working hours
- Plenty of room for your own ideas...space to try, fail and learn!
- Brand new Macbook or PC
- A product that gives its customers real pleasure. No kidding.
- We celebrate our success regularly at joint team events
- Central, modern offices in Munich, London and Paris
- A motivated international team, which consists not only of work colleagues, but friends
What you need to succeed:
You can edit responsive email templates with HTML and CSS, ideally MJML
- You know how software (SaaS) and databases are set up and how to work with them
- Your communication is always friendly and targeted - You find it easy to communicate what works and what doesn't
- You have an overview of your tasks and timelines and you are proactive, not just reactive, in getting your daily work done
- You can speak and write German and English fluently (C1+)
- You have experience in the e-commerce industry
- You speak any further foreign languages
- You have start-up / scale-up company experience and like to move at a fast pace
parcelLab is the leading Operations Experience (OX) platform for engaging post-sales experiences and communications. We already enable over 500 brands, online retailers and distributors (B2C/B2B) like MediaMarkt, IKEA, Nespresso, Puma, Lidl and many more to regain control over their end-to-end customer journey, thus ensuring an excellent post-sales customer journey.
Instead of handing over the customer relationship to third parties like DHL, UPS, FedEx, etc., with parcelLab, businesses retain all customer touchpoints in a curated manner within their own ecosystem, ensuring a consistent brand experience, proactive customer care and maximised cross-selling through automated communication during the post-sales customer journey.
Come be part of our growth – contribute your ideas and share in our success. Help generate new business with top-name companies, and enjoy being part of our amazing parcelCrew!
Sound interesting? We look forward to hearing from you!